Linggo, Mayo 27, 2012

IV. Reflection in Literature

In our first meeting, we already started our first lesson. Our topic was all about legend. I was not that ready and prepared for our discussion. Our first meeting was no that lively, that a normal class should be. All  I want to do back then, was to go home and have some rest.

Our next topic was all about riddles. Here we go again..., meeting our teacher in literature, for me was not that exciting. But not like our previous discussion, this time, I found my self raising a hand to guess the answer of the riddles. It was a lively discussion. All of us are participating and giving our best try to answer.

This day our topic was about proverbs. At first I was excited and at the time I was nervous. Nervous because we have to stand up and give an example of proverbs and after that explain it. For me it was an interesting topic because I have learned some proverbs which I can apply in my life. But in the middle of the class I feel bored and drowsy.<i want to sleep..>

I was too early that day, Because i was not yet finish to do my assignment about ballad songs and how we relate the song in our own life experiences. During our class, I was excited to share my life experiences especially about my love life. :) I feel a little bit nervous and shy to speak in front of them. But I done it very well.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento